The Argonaut Hotel is one of the most renowned hotels in San Francisco. The Argonaut Hotel is a part of the famous Kimpton Group of Hotels whose name is very famous. This hotel does not charge for children below the age of 18 years living in the hotel room. No extra charges are applied if the same bedding is used by the child that is already provided in the room. All payments have to be made either while checking in or while checking out. You can also make payments for services at the time of service. You
The rules of this hotel in San Francisco, America are as follows;
- The cost of an extra person living in the room will be charged according to the rules and the policies of the hotel.
- While checking in you have to show a government approved identity proof for the records of the hotel.
- The hotel might keep your credit card or photo identification or ask for some amount of cash as deposit for the incidental charges.
- If you have any special requests then there is no guarantee that you will definitely get them. It depends on availability.
- The hotel allows pets so you need not leave them in the care of someone else or alone at home.
- The hotel charges a fee if you leave early.
- You can check in the hotel any time after 3pm
- You can check out from the hotel by noon.
- Valet parking is charged according to per night. 1 night charges are about $40.
The hotel is situated centrally in San Francisco which means that you do not have to travel long distances in order to reach somewhere. The hotel provides the best of room amenities which include an LCD TV set, a microwave, a king size bathroom with a big bath tub, high speed internet connection, valet parking, babysitting services, complimentary and hot breakfast served at your door, drinks and a few items on the food menu are available at all times, an indoor pool and there is also a fitness center in the hotel where you can work out every day. It is one of the best hotels in San Francisco and also very tourist friendly as well as offering hotel rooms with jacuzzi.